Did you know that there is a special way you can help Mount Vernon At Home to continue its outreach in our community without writing a check? Participation in Mount Vernon At Home's Legacy Circle broadens our fundraising efforts to sustain Mount Vernon At Home for future generations. Legacy Circle avenues for estate planning contributions include:
- Designating Mount Vernon At Home as a beneficiary in one's will
- Amending an existing will with a codicil naming Mount Vernon At Home as a beneficiary
- Including Mount Vernon At Home as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or retirement plan
- Designating a gift of stock to Mount Vernon At Home
- Designating Mount Vernon At Home as the recipient of donations in memory of a loved one.
A gift in your will, often called a bequest, can help you create a lasting legacy. And a bequest is flexible, versatile and convenient. You can structure your gift to best fit your financial goals and still have access to your assets during your lifetime.
A bequest in your estate plans makes sense for you if you want to:
- continue your support of Mount Vernon At Home after your lifetime
- balance your generosity with an assurance that loved ones are taken care of first
- have the opportunity for your charitable giving to influence Mount Vernon At Home's future.
A bequest can be easy to implement and your estate planning attorney may help you structure a gift so that your wishes for your loved ones and favorite causes are accurately fulfilled.